Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
Job Location: US-IN-Chesterton,
Job Pay: $(10 to 15)
Are you passionate about taking up a rewarding position in a fast-growing/innovative company with a dedicated team committed to providing world-class food services while maintaining a clean facility, area and equipment? If yes, kindly apply for this highly rewarding position of a waiter/waitress(server) at StoryPoint.
With over 35 years of experience, combined with technology, understanding needs, dedication and commitment, Story Point provides unique food services to it guests.
• Making coffee, set up meals, setting out water pitchers, etc.
• Collect ticket for each meal served
• Welcome guest in a cheerful and friendly manner
• Maintain a positive attitude to internal and external customers
• May be required to carry out cleaning services like scrubbing and mopping of floors
• Communicate effectively with guests and other team members
• Maintain attendance record
• Comply with all policies and procedures designed by management
• Always wear the approved uniform and name tag
• Provide assistance to other servers, dishwashers, cleaners, etc. as may be required.
• Prior experience as a waiter/waitress will be an added advantage
• Be able to provide excellent customers service.
• Be able to read detailed document and read computer screens
• Be able to lift, move, push or pull up to 25 pounds.
• Be willing to travel to another location when needed
Due to the nature of this job, you will be required to stand for long hours. You will also be required to sit, walk, handle keyboard, files, paper and other equipment. Storypoint provides equal opportunity to all applicants irrespective of race, colour, sex, religion, physically challenge and other demographics differences.
CLICK HERE to apply directly on the recruiter’s website. Please search with the keyword “Waiter/Waitress”