Job Location: Res Sleep, Newcastle
Employment Type: Full Time
ResMed is currently recruiting for the position of a Store Manager, Retail. Do you have a passion for making a difference to impact people’s life positively? Have excellent customer-centric and sales skills? And much passionate at helping people attain their potentials?
If you answered yes to these questions, then kindly proceed to apply for this position.
As a store manager, Retail at ResMed, you will be responsible for the efficient running, and operations of the Store unit by providing effective leadership and management of the store team. Other responsibilities include
• Motivating and inspiring team members to deliver set KPI for the unit
• Ensure that all customers needs are met in a friendly and timely manner.
• Driving and sourcing for new sales opportunities
• Work in collaboration with other store managers
• Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders.
• Responsible for achieving sales target.
• Perform other functions as may be required by the job.
To be successful in this role, applicants would be required to
• Possess at least 3 years of working experience in retail, sales or customer service function.
• Be able to communicate effectively and motivate the team.
• Have an excellent customer service skill
• Be very organized and a great team player
• Have working experience in health retail industry.
About the Company
ResMed is a leading medical equipment company, dealing in equipment for the treatment of disorders such as sleep apnea, COPD, and other respiratory disorders. It currently employs about 6000 staff with operations in over 100 countries and generates revenue of about $2 billion annually.
Aside from offering a comprehensive benefits package for all staff, ResMed provides an equal opportunity for all irrespective of colour, gender, race, religion, sex, and others.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW