Job Type: permanent
Job Location: Dubai
Voco Hotels, a leading hotel company with presence in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa is recruiting for a security officer in Dubai
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
Successful applicant for the security officer position will among others be required to perform the following duties:
• Provide utmost security and safety of all guests, hotel employees, assets and premises through surveillance, and patrol of the hotel’s environment.
• Help guests in accessing the hotel’s facilities
• Ensure all fire exit doors and walkways are cleared off any blockage
• Ensure fire safety equipment are always well positioned.
• Act as a member of the emergency response team and provide assistance in cases of accident, fire, medical support, etc.
• Respond to all emergency request and provide necessary assistance to non-emergency request in a hospitable and professional manner
• Carry out spot checks on cash counts, crowd control, guest floor patrol, etc.
• Report and carry out an investigation of accidents, criminal activity, complaint, theft, etc.
• Ensure all daily activities are updated on the computer system.
• Ensure compliance with all security procedures put in place by the hotel management
• Carry out other functions as may be required by the job.
To qualify for this position, interested applicants will be required to possess the following qualification and experience
• Have a minimum of High school leaving certificate or equivalent;
• Possess basic experience working as security personnel;
• Be able to communicate effectively in English.
Voco Hotels is a member company of Global IHG and offers equal opportunities to its employee. The successful applicant will be rewarded with great benefit and salary in addition to room discount, free career training and development, among others.