Job Pay: $15 to $15.5/Hr
Job Type: Full-time & Part-Time
Allied Universal has multiple open positions for security guards in Ottawa, Russell, Embrun, Limoges, Gloucester and Nepal, and other cities in Canada. Do you have experience as a security guard, or a fresher seeking to build a career as a security guard, Allied Universal welcomes you to apply.
• Prevent theft/vandalization of individual or company asset
• Render interior and exterior patrol services
• screen all vehicles moving in and out of the facility
• screen all visitors and staff in and out of the facility
• ensure full compliance with all security procedures.
• Prepare daily security report
• Respond to emergency
• Operate security equipment
• Perform other function as may be communicated by a superior officer.
• Possess a valid security license to work in Canada
• Be experienced as a security guard, law enforcement or other related fields.
• Be able to operate a computer system for report writing
• Be familiar with security equipment
About the Company
Allied Universal is a leading facility and security services provider adopting a mix of technology, risk analysis, top security training to its employee in delivering exceptional and unparallel services tailored to meet its client’s demand. Established in 1957, the company provides dynamic security services to clients and their properties. With a current staff strength of over 200,000 staff, it generates about $7billion annually.
Aside from the hourly pay, the company offers a comprehensive benefit which includes insurance, pension, free training, among others. Interested candidates are advised to apply online