Location: Washington, U.S
Job Type: Full Time
Andersen Construction is recruiting for a receptionist/front desk coordinator at its Washington office who will attend to incoming calls and direct to appropriate personnel where needed, greet and provided necessary assistance to visitors and clients. The successful candidate for this position will also provide other clerical support like mail distribution, requisition of supply, correspondence flow, among others.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
As a receptionist, you will be required to perform the below functions:
• Welcome, greet, and direct visitors to necessary quarters as required
• Answer telephone calls and direct such to appropriate person
• Provide visitors and callers with the needed information such as company address, and others
• Assist with ordering, receiving, distribution and stocking of office supplies, food, water, coffee, etc.
• Takes and retrieve messages for personnel
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
• Collaboration skill
• Technical support
• Customer focus
Andersen provides equal opportunities to all its employee and applicants with any form of discrimination on sex, age, colour, religion, national origin, disability, marital status. For this position, the successful applicant will get to benefit the below
• Flex plan
• Profit-sharing after 1000 work hours
All applicants will be required to undergo and pass pre-employment drug screening in line with our commitment to a drug-free workplace. Similarly, background checks and driving records will be reviewed for all new employee. Please note that employment offer at Andersen construction is contingent upon successful completion of these conditions.