Job Type: Full Time
Hourly Pay: $20 range
Job Location: Knoxville, Maryville, USA
Do you see yourself working with a life-changing team and contributing your quota towards improving lives? If yes, Helen Ross McNabb Center is currently accepting applications from experienced, motivated and passionate individuals for the post of a Facility construction worker/Laborer.
The Helen Ross McNabb Center was established as a not-for-profit health service provider, providing quality services (prevention, social, addiction, outpatient and crisis management) to every group of the society
The successful candidate for the position: Facility construction worker/Laborer will be required to commit 40 full-time hours weekly. He or she may also be required to work overtime and report for an on-call emergency assignment. Core duties of this position include:
• General maintenance
• Preventive maintenance of HVAC systems
• Attending, resolving, logging and tracking of helpdesk request
• Fixtures and electrical components
• Replacing light bulbs/tubes
• Moving of furniture and other fittings from one location to another
• Be able to drive as this position: Laborer/Construction Workers will require the successful applicant to operate a vehicle.
• Comply with all health, safety, and environmental procedures and policies.
• Carry out other functions as may be assigned by a superior officer.
• Possess a minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
• Applicant without a high school diploma will be required to possess experience working as a construction worker/labourer.
• Possess knowledge of plumbing, HVAC systems, electrical, construction materials, carpentry
• Have 3 years’ experience in building construction or maintenance.
• Ability to use a computer system is not a must but will be an added advantage.
• Be able to work will little or no supervision.
• Effective communication and good customer service skill.
• Pass background check, drug screens and other employee verification exercise.
This position will require you to lift item of a minimum of 40 Pounds. Aside from this, frequent stooping, reaching, walking, bending, standing, climbing for an extended period will also be required.
Other Available Positions include:
HealthLink Case Manager (Multiple locations) APPLY HERE
Education Specialist (Multiple locations) APPLY HERE
Regional Housing Facilitator (Multiple locations) APPLY HERE
PRN Residential Counsellor (Multiple locations) APPLY HERE
Client Benefits Specialist (Multiple locations) APPLY HERE
Master’s Clinical Counsellor (Multiple locations) APPLY HERE
Administrative Assistance (Multiple locations) APPLY HERE