Job Pay: BP (11 – 15)/Hr
Job Location: Chigwell, England
Employment Type: Full Time & Part-Time
Interserve is currently recruiting for a Health Care Assistant. Are you passionate, kind, and supportive in providing health-related assistance to others? And willing to work a minimum of 20 to 24 hours weekly providing help to young female adults with Traumatic brain injury, dystonia, gastrostomy?
If yes, kindly apply for this position
• Flexible working hours
• Free training and development programs
• Weekly pay
• Holiday pay
• Free uniform
• Be able to communicate effectively
• Be compassionate about providing health assistance.
• Have a minimum of 6 months working experience
• Be able to commit to agreed work hours
• Experience with ventilation care, manual handling, spinal injury care, catheter care, tracheostomy care, medication management, epilepsy management, ABI, etc.
Interserve Healthcare is a leading provider of health care services in mental health, physical disabilities, learning disabilities and other critical health conditions. It provides personal care, general assistance as well as community support and medication administration.