Job Location: Brighton & Hove, England
Job Type: Full Time. Part Time
Job Pay: £9.25 / Hr
People Care urgently requests the service of a Health Care Assistance for employment at its facilities in Hove and Brighton. This post is for a motivated individual and who want to make an impact in the world.
About the Organization
People Care Agency is a private limited company based in Medway providing home care services to the inhabitant of the United Kingdom. With an experienced and dedicated team, People Care helps its client in making the right decision on home care matters. The company provides care service to self-funded individuals, as well as those funded by NHS, and Local Authority Self- Directed Support Scheme.
This position – Health Care Assistance- will provide you the opportunity to be part of the multi-disciplinary team providing the following support:
• Provision of world-class and outstanding care to our client/patients.
• Listen and attend to clients’ needs
• Ensure that all patient/clients are satisfied with the level of service provided to them.
• Monitoring patient conditions by observing and recording mental and physical condition
• Record patient information inpatient journal,
• Calling the attention of nursing supervisor for noticed change in patient condition
• Ensure health care environment is clean, safe, and secure
• May be required to provide personal assistance like dressing, bathing, and grooming.
• Have relevant educational qualification and experience in the delivery of health care services.
• Be able to communicate effectively in English.
People Care offers its employees comprehensive benefits such as good pay, continuous free training program (subject to terms and condition of employment), free uniform clothing, shift work and flexible work hours that will suit your schedule and lifestyle, referral bonus scheme. firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified and Interested individuals should submit CV to email@example.com or