Job Location: UAE (RAK Head Office)
Job ID: 20198
Job Type: Full Time
Julphar, a leading pharmaceutical company in the Gulf region is recruiting for the position of a driver to join the Central Engineering division of the company to assist with the purchase of required mechanical and construction materials to be used on sites.
Can you operate a van or small bus? Able to understand and follow both written and oral instruction? Be able to efficiently and safely operate automobiles? Resides within or willing to relocate to the United Arab Emirate? If you answered yes to these questions, kindly apply for this position.
Interested candidates for this position among others will be required to perform the following responsibilities
• Transporting of construction materials and equipment to and from job sites as may be directed by site supervisor/engineers.
• Maintain assigned vehicle and keep it free from any form of damages
• Pick up items and deliver them at the proper location as may be directed by the Project Officer
• Ensure proper documentation of all items moved in and out of the office and site on a daily basis
• Important information such as item requesting officer, item receiving officer, approval for transportation of items, quantity requested and transported should be properly documented on daily basis.
• Purchase all required item required at the site.
• Ensure compliance with all site instruction and safety instructions.
Interested candidates for this post – Driver at Julphar, UEA – should have the following minimum requirements
• High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
• Two years of driving experience.
• Driver’s license
About the Company
Julphar is the number one pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the UAE with its head office situated in Ras Al-Khaimah. It currently has about 5000 employees and generated about $2 billion annually. It manufactures products for Wound and Scars, Gynecology, Anemia, Neurology, Pain Management, Dermatology, among others for local and international patients.