Job Type: Full Time/Part-Time
Job Location: Doha
Al-Futtaim is currently recruiting for Drivers in Doha, Qatar. Every work at the company is driven by the passion and desire to make a positive impact on improving everyday lives.
As a driver, you will be required to carry out the below duties
• Pick and drop off of customers from one location to the other
• Ensure compliance with all Ace procedures regarding documentation and information while picking and dropping off customers
• Communicate effectively to ensure all necessary actions are taken
• Comply with all safety procedures as documented in Ace’s Standard Operating Procedures in loading and unloading
• Work carefully to prevent physical injuries and damages to customer and company properties.
• Provide daily feedback on an observed technical error and recommend an action plan
• Escalate any complaint to store manager
• Ensure vehicles are always cleaned.
• Maintain job KPI as will be communicated upon resumption to duty.
• Look clean all times by maintaining personal hygiene especially when visiting client premises for pick up or delivery
• Render excellent customer services to all customers
• Carry out other functions as may be communicated by the line manager.
To qualify as a driver at Al-Futtaim, applicants will be required to
• Possess a minimum of a High School Education
• Have a valid license to drive in Qatar
• Have a minimum of 2 years driving experience
• Be knowledgeable about the retail operations.
About the Company
Al-Futtaim started on the bank of Dubai Creek as a family business in 1930. Between its commencement to date, it has expanded to about 31 countries, with over 200 companies and 42,000 employees. The company functions in retail, real estate, finance, automotive, under brand names Lexus, ikea, Adidas and Robinsons.