Job Type: Full Time (+-$3000)
Job Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Pepsi, a leading beverage industry leader is currently recruiting massively for its driver trainee program in NC. Are you passionate about driving, with or without experience and willing to make a big impact, functioning in a challenging and rewarding position? If yes, kindly join Pepsi by applying for this position. Note that all successful applicant will be adequately trained to ensure you are ready for the challenge.
By applying for this role, you may also be considered for other related driving jobs which include Driver / CDL / Customer Delivery Specialist/ Delivery Driver / Driver / Class CDL/ Class A CDL / Delivery Truck Driver / OTR / Driver, etc.
Pepsi will contact you directly if you meet all the job requirement requirements as stated below.
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits and salary
• Free dental insurance
• Free vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Part-time off
• Overtime pay
• Holiday Pay
• And several other benefits
• Carry out before and after trip inspection of a truck per DOT requirements and report and observed variances to the fleet department
• Ensure all scheduled customers are serviced accordingly
• Drive safely of the truck with a gross weight of over 26000 pounds
• Deliver products to store and any assigned location.
• Ensure delivery of all promotions.
• Comply with all FMCSA and DOT regulations
• Communicate promptly all observed issues to appropriate quarters for quick resolution
• Work harmoniously with primary contact in each account
• Comply with all company rules
• Carry out other assignments as may be assigned from time to time
• The minimum requirement is a high school diploma or equivalent
• Possess a valid driver license
• Be able to acquire a CDL permit by the 15th business day and 45 business day from the date of hire
• Pass a DOT physical before the first day of employment
• Be able to perform basic financial calculations like addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
• Be punctual and reliable
• Be able to communicate effectively both orally and written
• Be physically able to perform heavy labour for extended hours.
• The job will require you to walk, stand, lift and push/pull using a pallet jack.
Pepsi is a leading beverage manufacturer worldwide and offers equal opportunity to its employee. The company strongly frowns against any form of discrimination such as race, sex, colour, national origin, gender identity, status as a veteran disability, or any other state, local or federal protected class.
Other Available Positions Include
Fleet Technician APPLY HERE
Forklift Operator APPLY HERE
General Warehouse/Utility APPLY HERE
Maintenance Mechanic APPLY HERE