Job Location: Texas, Arizona, Florida, Oklahoma, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, USA
Job Type: Full time
About the Employer
EVERISE Customer Experience is a global provider of contact centre services to various organization/corporation/SME. At EVERISE, we understand excellent customer service is integral to survival/going-concerned and brand development of every organization, thus, we go all out to deliver premium and unique services leveraging on technology, innovation, talent and a detailed understanding of individual client. EVERISE Customer Experience offer services ranging from contact centre services, back-office solutions, consultancy, data analysis, web services, among others.
This role will require one to display excellent customer service skills such as patience, empathy, understanding request, etc. in attending to inbound calls for our clients. This role offers another opportunity to earn extra cash in addition to your base pay but subjects to performance. Job responsibilities include:
• Educate customers on client’s products and services, and thoroughly collecting/recording customers information
• Handing high volume inbound calls
• Be required to utilize multiple systems at the same time
• Resolve customer complaints via one call resolution guideline or escalation process.
• Possess a minimum of one-year experience as a customer services agent or representative
• Have strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Be able to identify customers need and clearly articulate products or services to meet their need.
• Excellent communication skill both oral and written.
• Pass drug screen and background checks.
• Be able to work from home without management interaction.
For other open positions, CLICK HERE TO APPLY