Job Pay: $18 to $20 / Hr.
Employer: Ralph L. Construction
Job Location: Salt Lake City, US
Job Category: Craft
A labourer is someone with experience in providing site assistance in erecting, repairing new or old buildings, bridges, road, and other construction projects. He or she performs a variety of routine and non-mechanical task such as preparing concrete, joints, filling expansion, etc. A general construction labourer assists equipment operator, carpenter, plumbers, finishers, among other craft workers.
• Preparing work areas, equipment, materials, tools, etc.
• Assist in digging, spreading, and levelling dirt and gravel using simple tools like shovel, rake, etc.
• Carrying and lifting of building materials, supplies and tools.
• Assist with other related jobs on site as may be assigned by the project manager.
• Have a minimum of 6 months experience in any construction labourer jobs
• Be able to lift to 70 lbs.
• Can do general labourer work (like cleaning up site, run errands)
• Be willing to work 65+ hours a week during summer months.
• 401K retirement plan + 5% company matching.
• Holiday pay, vacation pay, health insurance,
• Life insurance, growth, and advancement,
• Tuition reimbursement, etc.
Kindly click on the below link to search and apply for your prefered job and location